Bulls vs 76ers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Bulls vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Chicago Bulls (12-15, 7-6 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (19-10, 12-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Feb. 19, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Bulls vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+280) | PHI: (-350)
Spread: CHI: +8 (-110) | PHI: -8 (-110)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (54%) | PHI: (46%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | PHI: (+1600)
Bulls vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bulls vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Chicago is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Chicago is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Chicago defeated Detroit, 105-102, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
- Philadelphia defeated Houston, 118-113, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!