Buffalo vs Syracuse Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Buffalo vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Buffalo Bulls (3-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (5-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome
Buffalo vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+500) | SYR: (-700)
Spread: BUF: +10.5 (-110) | SYR: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (59%) | SYR: (41%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUF: (N/A) | SYR: (+10000)
Buffalo vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Buffalo vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Syracuse, 71-59, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 18, 2018.
- Syracuse is 4-1 in its last fivehead-to-head meetings with Buffalo.
- Syracuse is 9-1 in its 10 all-time head-to-head meetings with Buffalo.
- Buffalo defeated Miami of Ohio, 90-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
- Syracuse defeated Northeastern, 62-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.