Buffalo vs Kent State Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Buffalo Bulls (2-3, 0-1 Mid-American) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (2-3, 1-0 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dix Stadium – Kent, OH
Buffalo vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (+180) | KENT: (-225)
Spread: BUFF: +5.5 (-110) | KENT: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUFF: (N/A) | KENT: (N/A)
Buffalo vs Kent State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Buffalo: (45.1%) | Kent State: (54.9%)
Buffalo vs Kent State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 13-11 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kent State.
- Buffalo defeated Kent State, 70-41, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in five of Buffalo's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Kent State's five games this season.
- Buffalo is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Kent State.
- Kent State is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.