Buffalo vs Ball State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Buffalo vs Ball State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Buffalo Bulls (4-7, 2-5 MAC) vs. Ball State Cardinals (5-6, 3-4 MAC)
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Scheumann Stadium – Muncie, IN
Buffalo vs Ball State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (+198) | BALL: (-250)
Spread: BUFF: +6.5 (-110) | BALL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Buffalo vs Ball State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ball State wins (80.4%)
Buffalo vs Ball State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ball State is 10-2 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Ball State defeated Buffalo, 38-28, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 18, 2020.
- Buffalo is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Buffalo's last six games.
- Ball State is 12-6 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Ball State's last nine games against Buffalo.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.