Bucks vs Celtics Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Bucks vs Celtics Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Milwaukee Bucks (0-0) vs. Boston Celtics (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Bucks vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-164) | BOS: (+138)
Spread: MIL: -3.5 (-115) | BOS: +3.5 (-105)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (83%) | BOS: (17%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (+550) | BOS: (+2200)
Bucks vs Celtics Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee was 44-39 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the under in 42 of Milwaukee's 83 games last season.
- Boston was 50-34-5 ATS last season.
- The total hit the under in 46 of Boston's 89 games last season.
Bucks vs Celtics Stats
- Milwaukee averaged 117.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee surrendered 108.7 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Boston averaged 112.8 PPG last season (T-No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston surrendered 106.8 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!