Bucks vs Mavericks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 3
The Milwaukee Bucks versus the Dallas Mavericks is on the NBA schedule for Sunday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Bucks vs Mavericks Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (48-29) vs. Dallas Mavericks (48-30)
- Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-245) | DAL: (+200)
- Spread: MIL: -6 (-110) | DAL: +6 (-110)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Milwaukee's record against the spread is 37-39-1.
- The Bucks are 22-19-1 as 5-point favorites or more.
- Milwaukee has seen 38 of its 77 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Dallas is 43-34-1 this year.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 6-0-1 as 5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 28 Dallas games (out of 78) that went over the total this year.
Bucks vs Mavericks Point Spread
The Mavericks are at the Bucks, and underdogs by six points. Dallas is -110 to cover the spread, and Milwaukee is -110.
Bucks vs Mavericks Over/Under
The Bucks-Mavericks game on April 3 has been given an over/under of 227.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Bucks vs Mavericks Moneyline
Milwaukee is the favorite, -245 on the moneyline, while Dallas is a +200 underdog on the road.