Buccaneers vs Lions Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-7, 4-3 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (3-9-1, 2-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Buccaneers vs Lions Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-210) | DET: (+180)
Spread: TB: -4.5 (-110) | DET: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: 81% | DET: 19%
Buccaneers vs Lions Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 2-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Detroit's last five home games.
- Detroit is 10-2 ATS in its last 12 games against Tampa Bay.
Buccaneers vs Lions Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 29.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 29.3 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Detroit is averaging 22.1 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Detroit is surrendering 25.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay defeated the Indianapolis Colts, 38-35, at home in Week 14.
- Detroit lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 20-7, on the road in Week 14.
Buccaneers vs Lions Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Lions odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 1 to 13 Points (+145) – The Lions have gone 0-5 since Matthew Stafford went down, but they've managed to keep things close, losing each of those five games by 13 points or fewer. Tampa Bay should have little trouble putting up points against a Detroit secondary that ranks No. 25 in Football Outsiders' pass defense DVOA rankings, but the Lions have shown they're capable of keeping games within 14 points.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.