Buccaneers vs Cowboys Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Buccaneers vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+210) | DAL: (-250)
Spread: TB: +4.5 (+100) | DAL: -4.5 (-120)
Total: 33.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 51% | DAL: 49%
Buccaneers vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay's last nine games.
- Dallas is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Dallas is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Buccaneers vs Cowboys Stats
- Tampa Bay defeated the Cleveland Browns, 13-12, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Dallas defeated the Houston Texans, 34-0, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Tampa Bay averaged 24.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 29.0 PPG last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Dallas averaged 21.2 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Dallas surrendered 20.3 PPG last season (No. 6 in the NFL).
Buccaneers vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Dallas Cowboys by 1-13 Points (+130) – The Cowboys are coming off a 34-0 blowout against the Texans in Week 3 of the preseason. Considering Dak Prescott only threw five passes, and Ezekiel Elliott has held out all summer, they have been getting offensive firepower from their backups, who will play heavily in Week 4. Dallas is also 5-0 straight up in its last five homes games against Tampa Bay.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.