Bruins vs Maple Leafs Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Game 3
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bruins vs Maple Leafs Game Info
Series Tied 1-1
No. 2 Boston Bruins (49-24-9, 107 PTS) vs. No. 3 Toronto Maple Leafs (46-28-8, 100 PTS)
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario, CAN
Bruins vs Maple Leafs Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+100) | TOR: (-120)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-280) | TOR: -1.5 (+230)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 79% | TOR: 21%
Series Price: BOS: (-112) | TOR: (-108)
Bruins vs Maple Leafs Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 6-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games, including the regular season.
- Toronto is 3-7 straight up and 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games, including the regular season.
- Boston went 3-1 straight up and 3-1 ATS against Toronto in the regular season.
- The total has hit the under in both games of this series.
- Toronto finished 2-6 ATS and 3-5 straight up in its last eight home games of the regular season.
Bruins vs Maple Leafs Prop Bet
All Bruins-Maple Leafs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Period Total Goals: Over 1.5 (-128) – This hasn't been the highest-scoring playoff series thus far, but when these teams have scored, they've been doing it early. There have been 10 total goals across the first two games, and four of them came in the first period – the most of any period. Given that this is a pivotal Game 3, both teams should be desperate to get an early edge as there has only been one lead change in the entire series so far.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.