Browns vs Cowboys Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Cleveland Browns (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Browns vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+172) | DAL: (-205)
Spread: CLE: +3.5 (-105) | DAL: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (18%) | DAL: (82%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+4400) | DAL: (+2200)
Browns vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Cowboys 31 | Browns 34
Browns vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Cleveland's last five games.
- Dallas is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Dallas' last five games.
Browns vs Cowboys Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 25.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 29.3 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 29.3 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL)
- Dallas is surrendering 32.3 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!