Browns vs Steelers Wild Card Game Info
AFC Wild Card Round Game
Cleveland Browns (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field — Pittsburgh, PA
Browns vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+220) | PIT: (-270)
Spread: CLE: +6 (-110) | PIT: -6 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (27%) | PIT: (73%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+6000) | PIT: (+1700)
Browns vs Steelers Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Browns
Browns vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Cleveland is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pittsburgh's last six games.
Browns vs Steelers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 26.2 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 26.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 19.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.