Brown vs Cornell Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 30 College Basketball Game
In college basketball action on Sunday, the Brown Bears face the Cornell Big Red.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Brown vs Cornell Point Spread
Cornell is an underdog by 5 points against Brown. Cornell is -114 to cover the spread, and Brown is -106.
Brown vs Cornell Over/Under
The over/under for Brown-Cornell on January 30 is 150. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Brown vs Cornell Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Brown vs. Cornell reveal Brown as the favorite (-205) and Cornell as the underdog (+168).
Brown vs Cornell Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brown wins (66.0%)
Brown vs Cornell Betting Trends
- Brown is 11-8-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Bears have covered every time (3-0) as a 5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Brown has played 21 games this year, and 11 of them have hit the over.
- Cornell has beaten the spread 10 times in 15 games.
- The Big Red have an ATS record of 4-2 as 5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 15 Cornell games so far this season, eight have hit the over.
Brown vs Cornell Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Brown: (-205) | Cornell: (+168)
- Spread: Brown: -5 (-106) | Cornell: +5 (-114)
- Total: 150 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!