Broncos vs Chargers Game Info
Denver Broncos (0-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (2-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park – Carson, CA
Broncos vs Chargers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+220) | LAC: (-260)
Spread: DEN: +6.5 (-120) | LAC: -6.5 (+100)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 44% | LAC: 56%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DEN: (+25000) | LAC: (+2600)
Broncos vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Denver's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Chargers' last eight games.
- The Chargers are 14-5 straight up in their last 19 games.
Broncos vs Chargers Stats
- Denver is averaging 17.5 points per game (PPG) in 2019 (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Denver is allowing 23.2 PPG in 2019 (tied for No. 17 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 22.5 PPG in 2019 (No. 14 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are allowing 18.5 PPG in 2019 (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Denver defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 26-24, in Week 4.
- The Chargers defeated the Miami Dolphins, 30-10, in Week 4.
Broncos vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Broncos-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Quarter Spread: Los Angeles Chargers -0.5 (-106) — The Chargers have scored a touchdown in all four of their first quarters this season. Denver has scored just one first-quarter touchdown this season. The Chargers should also presumably see an offensive boost this week, with both Melvin Gordon and Mike Williams expected to return to the starting lineup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.