Jets vs. Broncos Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 4 Thursday Night Football
By Zach Brunner
Broncos vs Jets Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Denver Broncos (0-2, 0-1 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Coverage: NFL Network
Broncos vs Jets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-154) | NYJ: (+130)
Spread: DEN: -3 (+100) | NYJ: +3 (-120)
Total: 39.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (86%) | NYJ: (14%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+15000) | NYJ: (+50000)
Broncos vs Jets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Jets 18 | Broncos 21
Broncos vs Jets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Denver's last seven road games against the Jets.
- Denver is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The Jets are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games.
- The Jets are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games.
Broncos vs Jets Stats
- Denver is averaging 15.0 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- The Jets are averaging 12.3 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 31.3 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!