The MLB's Monday slate includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Rockies Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (53-43) vs. Colorado Rockies (43-53)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-196) | COL: (+164)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-102) | COL: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Brewers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will give the ball to Aaron Ashby (2-7) versus the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (4-7).
Brewers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (65.0%)
Brewers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Brewers vs Rockies moneyline has Milwaukee as a -196 favorite, while Colorado is a +164 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rockies are -102 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are -118.
Brewers vs Rockies Over/Under
- Brewers versus Rockies, on July 25, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Brewers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 70 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (58.6%) in those games.
- This year, Milwaukee has won 14 of 21 games when listed as at least -196 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 48 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 30-42 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 41.7% of those games).
- Colorado is 5-18 (winning only 21.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +164 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 94 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-43-4).