Brewers vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 9
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Milwaukee Brewers face the Tampa Bay Rays.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Brewers vs Rays Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (58-50) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (58-50)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-168) | TB: (+142)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+126) | TB: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Brewers vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Freddy Peralta (3-2, 4.46 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Rays will turn to Jimmy Yacabonis (1-1, 9.00 ERA).
Brewers vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (60.6%)
Brewers vs Rays Moneyline
- Milwaukee is the favorite, -168 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +142 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Milwaukee is +126 to cover the runline.
Brewers vs Rays Over/Under
- The Brewers-Rays contest on August 9 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Brewers vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Brewers have come away with 46 wins in the 82 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win 26 times in 44 chances when named as a favorite of at least -168 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 55 of their 109 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays have won 42.9% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (15-20).
- Tampa Bay has played in three games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer without winning.
- Tampa Bay has had an over/under set by bookmakers 105 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-50-7).