Brewers vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
By Larry Rupp
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (11-14, 9-8 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (6-17, 4-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 32, 2020
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park — Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-170) | PIT: (+148)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-118) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIL: (N/A) | PIT: (N/A)
World Series Odds: MIL: (+3800) | PIT: (+30000)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Pitchers
Brewers: Corbin Burnes (0-0, 3.00 ERA)
Pirates: JT Brubaker (0-0, 4.91 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Milwaukee Brewers
Over/Under: Over 9
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games against Milwaukee.
- Pittsburgh is 4-14 straight up in its last 18 games.
Brewers vs Pirates Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 26 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.22 runs per game this season (No. 23 in the MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.61 runs per game this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.