On Sunday in the MLB, the Milwaukee Brewers are up against the Chicago Cubs.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (15-7) vs. Chicago Cubs (8-13)
- Date: Sunday, May 1, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-225) | CHC: (+188)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+104) | CHC: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (65.5%)
Brewers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Brewers, Chicago is the underdog at +188, and Milwaukee is -225 playing at home.
Brewers vs Cubs Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The Brewers are +104 to cover, and the Cubs are -125.
Brewers vs Cubs Over/Under
- Brewers versus Cubs on May 1 has an over/under of 6.5 runs, with the odds on the over -128 and the under set at +104.