Brewers vs Cubs Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Sunday, May 12
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (24-17, 8-9 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-14, 14-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 12, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+120) | CHI: (-138)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-180) | CHI: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-126)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 26% | CHI: 74%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-3, 5.03 ERA) | CHI: Jon Lester (2-1, 1.41 ERA)
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Milwaukee's last eight games.
- The Cubs are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four straight games for the Cubs.
Brewers vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Brewers-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Lester Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-166) – Jon Lester has been the one constant on the Cubs pitching staff this season, as he's only given up five earned runs all year. He's struck out 33 hitters in 32 innings pitched and has averaged 6.3 strikeouts per game over his last three starts. Additionally, Milwaukee strikes out more than any other National League team, 9.8 times per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.