Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 29
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Milwaukee Brewers face the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (29-18) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (26-20)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-138) | STL: (+118)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+126) | STL: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Brewers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will start Corbin Burnes (2-2) against the Cardinals and Miles Mikolas (3-2).
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (54.2%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Milwaukee is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +118 underdog despite being at home.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Brewers are at the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+126 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -152 to cover.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Brewers-Cardinals on May 29, with the over at -122 and the under at +100.
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 37 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (64.9%) in those games.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 22-10 when favored by -134 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 20 of their 47 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have gone 11-11 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 50% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 5-8 record (winning only 38.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- In the 46 games bookmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-20-2).