Brewers vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 9
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the Milwaukee Brewers taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (48-37) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (34-50)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-255) | PIT: (+210)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-120) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Brandon Woodruff (7-3), and Zach Thompson (3-6) answering the bell for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (71.2%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +210 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -255 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs (-120 to cover) on the runline. Pittsburgh is +100 to cover.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Brewers-Pirates on July 9, with the over at -108 and the under at -112.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been chosen as favorites in 64 games this year and have walked away with the win 38 times (59.4%) in those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has come away with a win three times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -255 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 42 of their 86 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have compiled a 24-44 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.3% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +210 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 83 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-42-8).