Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (47-37) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (34-49)
- Date: Friday, July 8, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-225) | PIT: (+188)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+108) | PIT: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Brewers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Milwaukee Brewers looking to Aaron Ashby (1-6), and JT Brubaker (2-7) taking the ball for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Brewers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (68.7%)
Brewers vs Pirates Moneyline
- The Brewers vs Pirates moneyline has Milwaukee as a -225 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +188 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at the Brewers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Pirates are -130 to cover the spread, and the Brewers are +108.
Brewers vs Pirates Over/Under
- Brewers versus Pirates on July 8 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (58.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Milwaukee has won six of nine games when listed as at least -230 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Milwaukee have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 42 of 85 chances this season.
- The Pirates have won 24 of the 67 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (35.8%).
- Pittsburgh has gone 5-7 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer (41.7%).
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 82 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 33 of those games (33-41-8).