Brazil vs Argentina Match Location, Start Time & Stream
Copa América 2019: Semifinals
Brazil (3-1-0) vs. Argentina (2-1-1)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Mineirão – Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Brazil vs Argentina Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BRA: (-130) | ARG: (+400) | DRAW: (+240)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: BRA: (-320) | ARG: (+230)
Spread: BRA: -1 (+240) | ARG: +1 (+105)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+138) | Under: (-170)
Team to Score the First Goal: BRA: (-180) | ARG: (+200) NO GOALS: (+650)
Odds to Win Copa America 2019: BRA: (-154) | ARG: (+325)
Brazil vs Argentina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Brazil defeated Argentina, 1-0, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on Oct. 16, 2018.
- Brazil is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Argentina.
- Brazil is 11-3-6 (W-D-L) in its last 20 head-to-head matches against Argentina.
- Brazil is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Argentina is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Brazil defeated Paraguay, 4-3, on penalty kicks in the 2019 Copa America quarterfinals.
- Argentina defeated Venezuela, 2-0, in the 2019 Copa America quarterfinals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.