Braves vs Twins Game Info
Atlanta Braves (67-48, 35-23 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (70-43, 35-22 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Braves vs Twins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-112) | MIN: (-102)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-225) | MIN: -1.5 (+186)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 73% | MIN: 27%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (12-4, 4.07 ERA) | MIN: Martín Pérez (8-4, 4.58 ERA)
Braves vs Twins Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games against Minnesota.
- Atlanta is 8-3 straight up in it last 11 games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
Braves vs Twins Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.79 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Max Fried is 7-1 with a 4.40 ERA in 13 road appearances (11 starts) this season. He has never faced the Twins in his career.
- Martín Pérez is 4-2 with a 4.35 ERA in 12 home appearances (11 starts) this season. He has never faced Atlanta in his career.
Braves vs Twins Prop Bet
All Braves-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line / Total Runs Double: Atlanta Braves / Over 10.5 (+240) — The Braves and Twins will play a rubber match today in a game featuring two of the best offenses in baseball. The teams combined for 19 runs in the second game of the series yesterday and both rank in the top five of the league in runs scored. While Braves' pitcher Max Fried has been in good form since the All-Star break (2.76 ERA), Twins' hurler Martín Pérez has struggled (6.00 ERA). This could all add up to a high-scoring affair this afternoon, with the visiting team taking the game and series.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.