Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (90-55, 43-27 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (74-69, 41-32 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-160) | PHI: (+138)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+106) | PHI: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 10 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 68% | PHI: 32%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Max Fried (16-4, 3.86 ERA) | PHI: Jason Vargas (6-7, 4.27 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last eight games.
- Philadelphia is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last seven home games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.89 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Max Fried is 1-1 with a 4.58 ERA in eight career appearances (two starts) against Philadelphia.
- Jason Vargas is 2-2 with a 5.40 ERA in seven career appearances (six starts) against the Braves.
Braves vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Braves-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Ronald Acuna (+190) — Ronald Acuna is having an incredible sophomore season in the bigs, as he is up to 38 homers, good for seventh in the league. Tonight, he gets a favorable matchup against lefty Jason Vargas, who Acuna has dominated in nine at-bats (.667/.700/1.222), including a homer. On the season, Acuna slugs .558 against lefties, as opposed to .499 against righties.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.