Braves vs Nationals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, September 13
Braves vs Nationals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (91-57, 44-29 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (81-64, 41-29 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 13, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+132) | WAS: (-152)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-158) | WAS: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 8 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 45% | WAS: 55%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Mike Soroka (11-4, 2.67 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (10-5, 2.56 ERA)
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five times Atlanta played Washington.
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last seven home games.
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
Braves vs Nationals Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 5.40 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Mike Soroka is 0-2 with a 3.86 ERA in four career starts against Washington.
- Max Scherzer is 10-7 with a 3.66 ERA in 23 career appearances (21 starts) against Atlanta.
Braves vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Braves-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Juan Soto (+270) — Juan Soto has hit a total of 34 home runs this season. He has hit better against right-handed pitchers, like Soroka, hitting 28 home runs and a .620 slugging percentage (.500 against lefties). In his nine at-bats against Soroka, Soto has hit two home runs and a 1.222 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today after hitting two home runs in the last seven days.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.