Braves vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 27
By Duel Staff
The Atlanta Braves will take on the Miami Marlins in MLB action on Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (21-24) vs. Miami Marlins (18-24)
- Date: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-152) | MIA: (+128)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+146) | MIA: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Ian Anderson (3-3, 5.20 ERA) looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Trevor Rogers (2-5, 5.20).
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.0%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- The Braves vs Marlins moneyline has Atlanta as a -152 favorite, while Miami is a +128 underdog on the road.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Marlins are -176 to cover, and the Braves are +146.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- Braves versus Marlins, on May 27, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have come away with 15 wins in the 27 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win six times in 12 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of their 46 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have won six of the 20 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (30%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Miami has a 2-4 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 20 times this season for a 20-20-2 record against the over/under.