Braves vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 21
On Saturday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are playing the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Braves vs Marlins Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (18-21) vs. Miami Marlins (17-21)
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Braves vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-142) | MIA: (+120)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+118) | MIA: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Braves vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Kyle Wright (3-2), and Elieser Hernandez (2-3) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins.
Braves vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (50.2%)
Braves vs Marlins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Marlins reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-142) and Miami as the underdog (+120) despite being the home team.
Braves vs Marlins Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Braves are +118 to cover, and the Marlins are -142.
Braves vs Marlins Over/Under
- The Braves-Marlins contest on May 21 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 24 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (50%) in those contests.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win eight times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 23 of their 40 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 17 total times this season. They've finished 6-11 in those games.
- Miami has gone 4-6 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer (40%).
- Miami has played in 38 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 19 times (19-18-1).