The Atlanta Braves versus the Oakland Athletics is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Athletics Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (29-27) vs. Oakland Athletics (20-37)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-235) | OAK: (+194)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-118) | OAK: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Braves vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Ian Anderson (4-3) for the Atlanta Braves, and Jared Koenig for the Oakland Athletics.
Braves vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (64.7%)
Braves vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +194 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -235 favorite at home.
Braves vs Athletics Spread
- The Braves are hosting the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Braves are -118 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -102.
Braves vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Athletics on June 8 is 9. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 38 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (60.5%) in those games.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win two times in three chances when named as a favorite of at least -235 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and their opponents have gone over in 31 of their 57 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 34.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (15-28).
- Oakland has played three times as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer, and lost each game.
- Oakland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 53 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 23 of those games (23-27-3).