The MLB's Friday slate includes the Atlanta Braves taking on the Houston Astros.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Astros Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (73-47) vs. Houston Astros (77-43)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Astros Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-124) | HOU: (+106)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+155) | HOU: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Braves vs Astros Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Kyle Wright (14-5), and Lance McCullers Jr. (1-0) getting the nod for the Houston Astros.
Braves vs Astros Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (56.8%)
Braves vs Astros Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Braves vs. Astros reveal Atlanta as the favorite (-124) and Houston as the underdog (+106) on the road.
Braves vs Astros Spread
- The Astros are at the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Astros are +155 to cover the spread, and the Braves are -188.
Braves vs Astros Over/Under
- The over/under for Braves-Astros on August 19 is 8. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Braves vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 89 games this year and have walked away with the win 62 times (69.7%) in those games.
- This season, Atlanta has come away with a win 57 times in 80 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 59 of their 119 opportunities.
- The Astros have won seven of the 15 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (46.7%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Houston has gone 3-5 (37.5%).
- In the 114 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Houston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-67-3).