Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Bowling Green Falcons (2-4, 0-2 MAC) vs. Northern Illinois Huskies (4-2, 2-0 MAC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Huskie Stadium – DeKalb, IL
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOWL: (+290) | NIU: (-385)
Spread: BOWL: +9.5 (-112) | NIU: -9.5 (-108)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOWL: (N/A) | NIU: (N/A)
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Bowling Green: (16.7%) | Northern Illinois: 83.3%)
Bowling Green vs Northern Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 12-10 straight up in 22 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Northern Illinois defeated Bowling Green, 48-17, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 21, 2017.
- Bowling Green is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Bowling Green's last seven games.
- Northern Illinois is 4-8 straight up in its las t12 games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Northern Illinois' last 16 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.