Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Bowling Green Falcons and Buffalo Bulls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Point Spread
The Bulls are 13.5-point home favorites against the Falcons. Buffalo is -110 to cover the spread, while Bowling Green is -110 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Over/Under
The over/under for the Bowling Green vs Buffalo Week 9 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Moneyline
The Falcons vs Bulls moneyline has Buffalo as a -600 favorite, while Bowling Green is the +420 underdog on the road.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 11-7 straight up in 18 head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Buffalo defeated Bowling Green, 42-17, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 17, 2020.
- Bowling Green is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Buffalo.
- The total has hit the under in six of Bowling Green's last nine games.
- Buffalo is 10-1-1 ATS in its last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Buffalo's last nine games against Bowling Green.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Buffalo Wins (90.7%)
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BGSU: (+420) | BUFF: (-600)
Spread: BGSU: +13.5 (-110) | BUFF: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.