Boston College vs Utah Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 20 College Basketball Game
Boston College vs Utah Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (3-1) vs. Utah Utes (3-0)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Ocean Center — Daytona Beach, FL
Boston College vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+255) | UTAH: (-320)
Spread: BC: +8.5 (-115) | UTAH: -8.5 (-105)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (+50000) | UTAH: (+20000)
Boston College vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Utes win (78.9%)
Boston College vs Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Utah is 2-1 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Utah, 58-51, in their last meeting on March 19, 2004.
- Boston College is 2-6-1 ATS in its last nine games as the underdog.
- Utah is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Boston College's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Utah's last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.