Boise State vs San Jose State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
Boise State vs San Jose State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
No. 21 Boise State Broncos (6-1, 3-0 MWC) vs. San Jose State Spartans (4-4, 1-3 MWC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: CEFCU Stadium – San Jose, CA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Boise State vs San Jose State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BSU: (-875) | SJSU: (+590)
Spread: BSU: -17.5 (-105) | SJSU: +17.5 (-115)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BSU: 57% | SJSU: 43%
Boise State vs San Jose State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated San Jose State, 45-31, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 4, 2016.
- Boise State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with San Jose State.
- Boise State is 13-0 in the 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups with San Jose State.
- Boise State has scored at least 38 points in its last six home games against San Jose State, with the Broncos averaging 50.5 points per game (PPG) during that span.
- Boise State was on bye in Week 9, but the Broncos lost to Brigham Young (BYU), 28-25, on the road in Week 8.
- San Jose State lost defeated Army, 34-29, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.