Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Sharks Game 1 Info
Stanley Cup Western Conference Finals: Series Tied 0-0
No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points) vs. No. 2 San Jose Sharks (46-27-9, 101 points)
Date: Saturday, May 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: SAP Center at San Jose – San Jose, CA
Blues vs Sharks Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+105) | SJ: (-125)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-280) | SJ: -1.5 (+230)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-130)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: (+100) | SJ: (-122)
Series Price: STL: (38%) | SJ: (62%)
Blues vs Sharks Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 12-6 straight up in its last 18 games.
- St. Louis is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against San Jose.
- San Jose is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Jose's last six games against St. Louis.
Blues vs Sharks Prop Bet
All Blues-Sharks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Total Goals: 6 or More (-105): The Sharks have combined for 6 or more goals in nine postseason games so far. On the other hand, the Blues have combined for six or more goals in five of their playoff games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.