Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Yankees (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+158) | NYY: (-188)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-136) | NYY: -1.5 (+116)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (13%) | NYY: (87%)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+2200) | NYY: (+550)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Blue Jays: Hyun-Jin Ryu (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Toronto Blue Jays
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Toronto is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Toronto's last 12 games against an American League opponent.
- The Yankees are 9-3 straight up in their last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Yankees' last seven games against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto averaged 4.92 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Toronto surrendered 5.21 runs per game last season (No. 26 in MLB).
- The Yankees averaged 5.39 runs per game last season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees surrendered 4.52 runs per game last season (No. 13 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.