On Friday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Reds Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (20-18) vs. Cincinnati Reds (11-26)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-188) | CIN: (+158)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+112) | CIN: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Blue Jays vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Hyun Jin Ryu, and Luis Castillo (0-1) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds.
Blue Jays vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (61.8%)
Blue Jays vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Blue Jays, Cincinnati is the underdog at +158, and Toronto is -188 playing at home.
Blue Jays vs Reds Spread
- The Blue Jays are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Blue Jays are +112 to cover the runline, with the Reds being -134.
Blue Jays vs Reds Over/Under
- The Blue Jays-Reds contest on May 20 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Blue Jays vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 15, or 65.2%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Toronto has a win-loss record of 4-3 when favored by -198 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 10 of their 34 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds are 7-21 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 25% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +166 or longer, Cincinnati has gone 1-9 (10%).
- In the 33 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-12-1).