Blue Jays vs. Red Sox Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (36-61, 18-31 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (52-44, 23-25 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+260) | BOS: (-310)
Spread: TOR: +2.5 (-110) | BOS: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 23% | BOS: 77%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Thomas Pannone (2-3, 6.18 ERA) | BOS: Chris Sale (3-9, 4.27 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Toronto is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Toronto is 6-12 straight up in its last 18 games against Boston.
- Boston is 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.65 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Thomas Pannone is 0-0 with a 7.71 ERA in two career appearances against Boston.
- Chris Sale has a 7-5 record with a 3.10 ERA in 18 career appearances (15 starts) against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Justin Smoak (+370) – Justin Smoak has been a pretty effective power hitter for the Blue Jays this season with 15 homers. He's been especially good in day games, with 10 home runs in 109 at-bats. He's facing off against Chris Sale, who has allowed six home runs in his last four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.