Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 10
By Duel Staff
The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Texas Rangers in MLB action on Saturday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (77-60) vs. Texas Rangers (59-78)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Blue Jays vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-215) | TEX: (+180)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-115) | TEX: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Blue Jays vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Kevin Gausman (11-9), and Kohei Arihara (1-2) taking the ball for the Texas Rangers.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (66.2%)
Blue Jays vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is the underdog, +180 on the moneyline, while Toronto is a -215 favorite despite being on the road.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Spread
- The Blue Jays are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The Blue Jays are -115 to cover, and the Rangers are -105.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Blue Jays-Rangers on September 10, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been chosen as favorites in 105 games this year and have walked away with the win 63 times (60%) in those games.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 17 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Toronto have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 64 of 128 chances this season.
- The Rangers have won 36 of the 81 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (44.4%).
- Texas is 3-4 (winning 42.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +184 or longer.
- Texas has played in 134 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-61-9).