Blue Jays vs Indians Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blue Jays vs Indians Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (3-5, 0-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (3-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Location: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
Blue Jays vs Indians Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+130) | CLE: (-150)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-166) | CLE: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 39% | CLE: 61%
Starting Pitcher: TOR: Trent Thornton (0-0, 0.00 ERA) | CLE: Shane Bieber (0-0, 4.50 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Indians Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 1-4 straight up (SU) over its last five games.
- The total has gone under in seven of Toronto's eight games this season.
- Cleveland is 33-57 against the spread (ATS) in non-division games since 2018.
- Cleveland is 48-32 SU as a home favorite since 2018.
Blue Jays vs Indians Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Indians betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts Over/Under: Trent Thornton Over 3.5 (-150) – Trent Thornton has only one MLB game under his belt, but he was excellent in that lone appearance. The 25-year-old righty went 5.0 innings and struck out eight batters, posting a 0.00 ERA against the Detroit Tigers last Sunday. It's also worth noting the Indians are averaging 10.83 strikeouts per game, which is the sixth-most in baseball this season.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.