On Tuesday in the MLB, the Toronto Blue Jays are up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (22-20) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (24-18)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-138) | STL: (+118)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+115) | STL: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Kevin Gausman (3-3) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Jordan Hicks (1-3) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (57.4%)
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +172 underdog despite being at home.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Cardinals are -138 to cover, and the Blue Jays are +115.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Cardinals on May 24, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Blue Jays vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have come away with 17 wins in the 26 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Toronto has won 10 of 14 games when listed as at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 11 of their 38 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have won 50% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (10-10).
- St. Louis is 1-4 (winning only 20% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- In the 42 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-18-2).