Bills vs Steelers Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 15 NFL Sunday Night Football
Bills vs Steelers Game Info
Buffalo Bills (9-4, 5-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5, 5-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Bills vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+114) | PIT: (-130)
Spread: BUF: +2 (-110) | PIT: -2 (-110)
Total: 36.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (68%) | PIT: (32%)
Odds to Win AFC Championship: BUF: (+2100) | PIT: (+3900)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: BUF: (+4200) | PIT: (+8500)
Bills vs Steelers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Buffalo's last seven road games against Pittsburgh.
- Buffalo is 1-10 against the spread (ATS) in the last 11 matchups with Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games against Buffalo.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Buffalo.
Bills vs Steelers Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 21.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 16.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 19.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Buffalo lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 24-17, at home in Week 14.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 23-17, on the road in Week 14.
Bills vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Bills-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Pittsburgh) Total Points: Under 19.5 (-114) – The Steelers have won four of their last five games, but that has a lot more to do with their dominance on defense. Pittsburgh's offense has struggled to score during that five games stretch, averaging just 16.6 PPG. With the Bills' defense holding opponents to 16.2 PPG over their last five games, it could be tough for the Steelers to eclipse 19 points on Sunday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.