Bills vs Cowboys Game Info
Buffalo Bills (8-3, 4-1 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (6-5, 3-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 28, 2019
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Dallas, TX
Bills vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+240) | DAL: (-280)
Spread: BUF: +6.5 (-110) | DAL: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: 55% | DAL: 45%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: BUF: (+7500) | DAL: (+2500)
Bills vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Buffalo's last seven road games.
- Buffalo is 9-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Dallas is 31-19-1 straight up in Thanksgiving games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last seven games.
Bills vs Cowboys Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 15.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 26.8 this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 19.1 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Buffalo defeated the Denver Broncos, 20-3, on the road in Week 12.
- Dallas lost to the New England Patriots, 13-9, on the road in Week 12.
Bills vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Bills-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Dallas Cowboys by 1-13 Pts (+140) — The Cowboys have won 61.8 percent of their Thanksgiving Day games. Buffalo's record looks good, but the six teams it has beaten have a combined 13 wins this season. The Bills have also lost to or been tested by teams who can run the ball well (Titans, Eagles and Browns). Dallas' 131.9 rushing yards per game (No. 7 in NFL) could be their key to victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.