Bengals vs Rams Game Info
NFL Week 8 London Game
Cincinnati Bengals (0-7) vs. Los Angeles Rams (4-3)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Wembley Stadium – London, England
Bengals vs Rams Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+460) | LAR: (-600)
Spread: CIN: +13 (-110) | LAR: -13 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 24% | LAR: 76%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CIN: (+35000) | LAR: (+2100)
Bengals vs Rams Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 0-9 straight up in its last nine games.
- Cincinnati is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Rams.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Rams' last seven games against Cincinnati.
- The Rams are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games.
Bengals vs Rams Stats
- Cincinnati is averaging 16.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 26.6 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 27.1 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 23.4 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati lost to the Jacksonville Jaguars, 27-17, in Week 7.
- The Rams defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 37-10, in Week 7.
Bengals vs Rams Prop Bet
All Bengals-Rams odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Rams) Total Points: Under 31 – The Rams are the designated home team in this one and they're averaging 27.1 PPG on the season. On the other side of the ball are the Bengals, who give up an average of 26.6 PPG this season. The Bengals also haven't given up more than 27 points in any of their last five games. While both of those averages are floating around 27 points, with this game being player overseas in London, an even lower point total isn't out of the question for the Rams come Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.