Belinda Bencic vs Marketa Vondrousova Odds, Prediction & Betting Trends for 2021 Olympics Women's Tennis Gold Medal
Bencic vs Vondrousova Schedule & Match Info
Women's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Gold Medal Match
No. 9 Belinda Bencic (SUI) vs. Marketa Vondrousova (CZE)
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Start Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Centre Court
Bencic vs Vondrousova Odds & Set Betting
All Bencic-Vondrousova betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Bencic: (+108) | Vondrousova: (-144)
To Win 1st Set: Bencic: (+104) | Vondrousova: (-138)
Set Betting: Bencic: 2-0 (+260) | 2-1 (+320)
Set Betting: Vondrousova: 2-0 (+175) | 2-1 (+300)
Bencic vs Vondrousova Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Vondrousova in three sets
Bencic vs Vondrousova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Marketa Vondrousova is 1-0 in her only head-to-head meeting against Belinda Bencic.
- Vondrousova defeated Bencic in three sets at the Miami Open on March 27, 2021.
- Bencic defeated No. 15 Elena Rybakina (KAZ) in three sets in the semifinals of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics women's tennis tournament.
- Vondrousova defeated No. 4 Elina Svitolina (UKR) in two sets in the semifinals of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics women's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!