Bears vs Saints Wild Card Game Info
NFC Wild Card Round Game
Chicago Bears (8-8, 5-3 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (12-4, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 4:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Bears vs Saints Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+410) | NO: (-520)
Spread: CHI: +10.5 (-110) | NO: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (48%) | NO: (52%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+5500) | NO: (+750)
Bears vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Saints
Bears vs Saints Betting Trends
- Chicago is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games
- The total has hit the over in five of Chicago's last six games.
- New Orleans is 7-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games
- The total has hit the under in six of New Orleans' last nine games.
Bears vs Saints Stats
- Chicago is averaging 23.2 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 23.1 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 30.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 21.1 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.