Bears vs Rams Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football
Bears vs Rams Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Sunday Night Football
Chicago Bears (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Bears vs Rams Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+235) | LAR: (-290)
Spread: CHI: +7 (-110) | LAR: -7 (-110)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (N/A) | LAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+4800) | LAR: (+1400)
Bears vs Rams Expert Prediction & Pick
All Bears-Rams expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Bears vs Rams Betting Trends
- Chicago went 8-9 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in eight of Chicago's 17 games last season.
- The Rams went 10-8 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in six of the Rams' 18 games last season.
Bears vs Rams Stats
- Chicago averaged 22.4 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Chicago surrendered 23.0 PPG last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- The Rams averaged 23.3 PPG last season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Rams surrendered 19.3 PPG last season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.