Baylor vs Oklahoma State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Big 12 Championship Game
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game — Big 12 Championship
No. 8 Baylor Bears 10-2, 7-2 Big 12) vs. No. 7 Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-1, 8-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+154) | OKST: (-192)
Spread: BAY: +5.5 (-110) | OKST: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma State wins (68.6%)
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 22-18 in 40 all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- Oklahoma State defeated Baylor, 24-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 2, 2021.
- Baylor is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0-1 ATS in its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baylor's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma State's last six games against Baylor.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.