Baylor vs Oklahoma State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 18 Baylor Bears (6-0, 3-0 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-2, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Boone Pickens Stadium – Stillwater, OK
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+150) | OKST: (-180)
Spread: BAY: +3.5 (-110) | OKST: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 66 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAY: 28% | OKST: 72%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAY: (+15000) | OKST: (+20000)
Baylor vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma State, 35-31, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Baylor is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Baylor is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Baylor defeated Texas Tech, 33-30 (2OT), at home in Week 7.
- Oklahoma State was on bye in Week 7, but the Cowboys lost to Texas Tech, 45-35, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.