Ball State vs Wyoming Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Ball State Cardinals (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium – Laramie, WY
Ball State vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BALL: (+225) | WYO: (-290)
Spread: BALL: +6.5 (+100) | WYO: -6.5 (-122)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BALL: (N/A) | WYO: (N/A)
Ball State vs Wyoming Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ball State: (62.4%) | Wyoming: (37.6%)
Ball State vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Ball State and Wyoming.
- Ball State is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Wyoming's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Ball State's last five games.
- Wyoming is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.